If you want to know what you could be listening to on Glastonbury Festival’s onsite radio station, then you’ve come to the right place.
Worthy FM Broadcasts 24 hours a day across the Glastonbury Festival site on 87.7fm, as well as online, from the Monday before the festival opens to the night of the Monday the festival closes.
Worthy FM keeps you up to date with all you need to know about Glastonbury for the entire time you’re there, featuring;
- All the latest traffic and travel news, essential if you’re driving to or from the festival
- News on who the secret gigs are going to be on each stage, as soon as we get it
- Any other important site news about gig cancellelations, alterations and everything else
- Live sessions from loads of festival artists
- Features and interviews from across the whole festival, not just the main stages
- Music, chat and your messages and requests.
Worthy Fm doesn’t just cover the mainstream of the festival and hang out in the press tent. Our crew are out and about all over the site at all times of day or night, to make sure we’re getting the news as it happens.
For a taster of what we get up to, here’s the schedule of shows we ran in 2011. Click on a show below to find out more about it!